Every possible transmission is via secure (HTTPS) protocol!
What information I can collect:
- I don’t collect any identifying information.
- I don’t collect any financial, payment, health or authentication information.
- Only Geocaching “Cache” information is collected from the Geocaching web and stored internally / locally in CacheList memory. Nothing is sent out to any my (or others) service.
I use this information to:
- Internally (locally) stored information about Geocaching “Cache” is used for preparing printable summary or local generating files (gpx, loc, kml and other formats) for your navigation.
- I can’t technically receive any of your data. Information about Geocaching “Cache” is stored locally and thanks to permissions I can’t send it out anywhere. So I can absolutely promise I will not transfer information about you to third-parties for any purpose.
- I (Radek Baxa) won’t transfer information about you to third-parties for any purpose.
- I won’t sell (or donate) information about you, or your activity to a third-party.
CacheList permission explanation
- CacheList needs permission for access to Geocaching website https://www.geocaching.com/* (secure https variant, of course), because CacheList asynchronously read data about selected Geocaching “Cache” by you -> and thanks to it, CacheList can locally save this information for future printing or generating file (gpx, loc, kml and other formats) for you.